These interface arms are designed to mount XL screens in a fixed position across one or two System X horizontal mounting rails. The universal design is compatible with a variety of different screens and allows them to be mounted in either landscape or portrait orientations. Levelling screws on each interface arm provide post installation height adjustment and a mounted depth of 64mm from the wall allows easy access for cables and connectors.
- Heavy duty arms capable of supporting substantial loads
- Suitable for landscape or portrait mounting
- Can be mounted across single or dual horizontal mounting rails to suit the application
- Lateral adjustment – position arms anywhere along the length of the rail
- Includes levelling screws to adjust the screen height
- Safety screws help prevent unauthorised removal of screens
- Simple ‘hook-on’ installation